2010年10月17日 星期日

Betty's Self-Introduction

Hi~   :))))))
My name is Betty. I'm 19 years old,and from Tainan.
I'm living in Tainan city. And I am a freshman.I like English very much.
So my major is English. However I love many language.
Sometimes,I want to go abroad.Because I have never been abroad.  :(((
I had studied Japanese for 2 years. I hope I can make many friends from different countries.
My hobby is singing and watching TV or movies.
Because I had joined a choir. By the way .....  Do you like sing?
Finally, thank you for reading!!!!

2 則留言:

  1. Hello! I am Emi.
    I also like to watching TV and movies and singing. Sometime I go to Karaoke with my friends. Karaoke is popular in Japan. How about in Taiwan? Do you often go to Karaoke??

    回覆刪除
  2. Hi~ Emi! :)
    YA~I often go to Karaoke with my friends.
    In Taiwan have some Karaoke,like the PARTYWORKD(錢櫃) or Melody KTV (美樂地).
    By the way! DO you know the Leehom Wang?
    He is a wonderful singer!!!!!!

    回覆刪除