2010年10月9日 星期六

Thomas's Self-Introduction

Hi everyone ! I'm very glad to here make friends.
My name is Thomas, 22 years old.
I'm studying in National University of Tainan.
I'm lively, and easy-going person.
My hobbies are movies, anime, painting, singing and eatting.
Well, I'm really enjoy delicious food.
That's why I'm spend so much money on eatting.
In my free time, I like watching the movie, reading comic books or searching some funny videos in "YOUTUBE"!
If you knew any funny videos, you can share with me!
I'll be like to.........

2 則留言:

  1. Hi!! This is Shun. Thank you for posting your comment on my self-introduction.
    Ok,now I anser your question.

    My favorite Tv dramas are "House", "Bones", "Numbers", "Knight Rider"(80's), "Columbo"(70's) and so on.

    My favorite movies are "Dawn of the dead","The thing","Ghost busters", "Star Wars", "Under Siege" and much, much more!!!

    How about you?

    回覆刪除
  2. To Shun :
    Woo....you're really like the Thrillers !
    I love it,too.
    The dramas & movies that you talked about I knew , and some of they I have seen.

    Did you know the drama named "lie to me",
    it is the last drama I saw.

    And the movie "Flightplan", I have seen this movie 5 times.
    In this noon I saw it again on TV.
    My 6 times...haha

    回覆刪除