2010年11月21日 星期日

My trip experience

Hualien scenery

Taidong Sun hot spring



Hey, Guys, after the introduction of nice food of my hometown—Tainan, today I am going to tell you some nice travel destinations in Taiwan in my mind.

The first place I would like to introduce is Kenting Beach, whose wonderful view can compete that of OKINAWA, not only can you play with clear water or walk down the fascinating coastline, but also enjoy various excitement such as jet-skiing, parasailing and go-cart racing on the sandland, all is designed to make travelers leave their worries behind and just be relaxed. The activities can even go in a full swing by nighs.

Up to the northern coastline you are going to meet a nice city named Taidong, where is famous for its nice hot springs and owns its nice reputation as the hometown of hot springs. I enjoy soaking myself in hot spring water after a long day traveling. Take it for me and you won’t regreat!!! There is another small island called green island is offshore and I would recommend you to go. It is not far away to reach there by a ferry. It offers another type of hot spring and different natural view for you to appreciate. Just close your eyes and imagine: You dip yourself in hot water outdoor at night while stars dotted on the sky sparkling over your head and breezes gently kissing your face.

Keeping up north you can arrive a city surrounding by mountains-Hualien, apart from visiting Ocean Park for water creatures for your entertainment, calling at mountains bring you another different experience. Hualien is also rich in aboriginal culture and the hand craft as Taidong, which shows another aspect of Taiwan multiple cultures at the same time.

Personally I prefer outdoor activities and certainly you could tell from the mentioned-above introduction. If you are more interested in culture part, my home town will meet up your desire as Tainan has lot of ancient architectures and historical remains for you to discover. Otherwise you could also visit National Palace Museum. I sincerely hope my article will intrigue you to visit my country and hopefully you will be full of nice memory after your visitng.

沒有留言:

張貼留言