2010年11月5日 星期五

My Trip To Sun-Moon Lake


Today,I wanna show you a beautiful place in the middle of Taiwan,it's called Sun-Moon Lake.I went to there in this summer,and drived by myself.There is a good place that you can enjoy and relax yourself!See this picture,it's just like a Heaven,right?





Here is the middle of this lake,and you can see three building righthand in this picture.It's not cheap to live there,but if you want have a special memory,I think you should stay .And you can see a green cycle,the aborigine believe that their ancestor spirit on there!But it's a pity that we can't go up there to see !
.
.
.
.
This black building is one of these three buildind near the lake called "The Lalu",in chinese is "涵碧樓".It's the most famous hotel which our presents loved to live before.
.
.
.
.
.
.
And maybe you can take the boat around this lake to see some spacial scenes.Each one costs 150NT and per hour has one boat.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The small building is called "Ship House".It's built on the lake and you can live here for your vocation.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
And maybe you want take the cable car to arrive the top of this mountain to see the spacial view.Or you can take it to across the mountain to "Formosan Aboriginal Culture Village",in chinese is "九族文化村".It's an amusement park and you can have a lot of fun there!
.
.
.
.
Anyway,there are still a lot of funny places here,and I think that you can stay here for three days is better.If you are ready,just do it!And I'll say "Welcome to Taiwan!"

2 則留言:

  1. I really love nature, so I wanna visit sun moon lake someday. ^^

    Is there people swim in this lake?

    Shun :)

    回覆刪除
  2. I'm sry that so late to reply ur question.
    Yes,sometimes the goverment would make some sepcial activities for people to swim across the lake ,especially in summer vocation!

    回覆刪除