2010年11月6日 星期六

My unforgettable travel experience

Hello everyone,this time I want to tell you my unforgettable travel experience in Taiwan.
That was five years ago,me and my friends went to Kending,we had lot of fun!
For example,we went to Kuanshan to see the sunset
it was so beautiful!

Also,we went to see the falls

And we played "Kart"(in Taiwan,we called go kart)

Though it look like dangerous,we still have lot of fun!

Here is beach,if you go to Kending,you must go to beach!You can play water recreation activities there.And also,you can see many bikini girls there,that's the one of reason we went to Kending!

Do you know where is it?Here called "Eluanbi".It's the southermost area in Taiwan.
This is the lighthouse in Eluanbi.

Do you know how could we get to Kending?
We went there by motorcycle,it's cool right?
If you come to Taiwan,you must to go to Kending,there have so many fun things there!

3 則留言:

  1. sweet that sounds a lot of fun if I have a chance to go to Taiwan I would definetly visit there

    回覆刪除
  2. Your travel experience is so great! I thought that Taiwan has many places to visit and enjoy.

    回覆刪除
  3. Masahiro:sure!if you come to Taiwan and go to Kending,you must invite me!

    MUNE:yeah,but Kending is most popular beach in Taiwan,you should visit it if you come to Taiwan.

    回覆刪除