2010年10月14日 星期四

Norbit's Self-Introduction

Hi , everyone .
My name is Norbit , nice to meet you .
I`m come from the Tainan , Taiwan , a wonderful city of great weather.
I`m study in National University of Tainan.
My dad is a musician , so i like all sorts of art , such as music , painting and literature.
I always to use my free time go to see the big show.
For example i will go to see like the Blue Man , Linkin Park , Andy Warhol............!
If you like that , we can be the friend. see you!

2 則留言:

  1. Hi, I'm Shiori. Nice to meet you! Oh, is your father a musician!? So nice! I like arts, too. I want to see Blue Man's performance. I wish i were you!

    回覆刪除
  2. Thank you for your message , it`s nice to receive your nice response with my article , I am happy to learn that you like arts as me....

    回覆刪除