2010年11月4日 星期四

Tainan Trip



















Hello,everyone







I miss you so much and I'm very glad to see you again~.
I almost have no chance to travel because of personal factors.
I am local people in Tainan and I can introduce where you should go when you visit Tainan.
Tainan is located in southwest of Tainan.It is formerly known as Tainan, Cihtong City, Phoenix City who have been capital of Taiwan about 200 years .
Tainan City had been the focus of Taiwan's political and economic culture until the late 19th century and it is well-known by ancient culture who is the fourth city in Taiwan.

There are many monuments in Tainan,for example:Chihkan Tower,Anping Fort,Koxinga Shrine,Old Julius Mannich Merchant House,Old Tait & Co. Merchant House,Confucius Temple,Eternal Golden Castle,Woo's Garden...etc.
And there are many local snacks in Tainan that I introduce before,don't forget to buy some to your friends and family when you visit Tainan.
If you feel that it's not lots fun for a Tainan's trip in one day,I think you might plan the trip for two days one night.Then you can go to visit Kunshen Beach,Zhuxi Temple,Tainan Zhongshan Park,Big Tin Hau Temple,Qiu Mao Riviera Garden...etc,to enjoy the local live in Tainan.
It's time to say goodbye,see you next week~~ :)

沒有留言:

張貼留言