2010年11月3日 星期三

My Trip To Penghu

I travelled Penghu by the plane three years ago. Penghu is an island which lies to the left of Taiwan and comprises sixty-four small islands. The plane landed at the primary city,Makung,which there are many activities people can do during warm summer. Summer is the most appropriate season to visit Makung. For example, you can go snorkeling, play at the sea and eat a cactus sorbet. The Penghu Fisherman's Wharf always attracts many lovers because the night scenes are so beautiful. Watching the sunset is another choice. How romantic it is! I travelled one of islands in Penghu,too. Its name is Chimei. The Stone Tidal Weirs which shaped like double heart is a symbolic spot of Chimei. Tourists must rent motorcycles to move because there are no cars,buses or a train station. When I walked on the road, I watched a flock of sheep around me. Besides, we can take a ship to watch a school of dolphins. We can fish and grill these fishes that we caught for eating. It was very interesting. Penghu Colored Fire Festival can't be neglected. It's so splendid. The trip to Penghu was very unforgettable for me.

If you want to look at more pictures, just to click here:http://tw.knowledge.yahoo.com/question/question?qid=1009060804518

沒有留言:

張貼留言