2010年11月3日 星期三

My favorite scenarty in Taiwan

Hello everyone, today I like to introduce a great place to visit - Caoling Historic Trail.Caoling Historic Trail in Chinese is 草嶺古道 ,it called Caoling (草嶺) is because that there are lots of grass(草) flower at there. This historical trail connects Gongliao ( in Taipei County) with Dali ( in Yilan County) on Taiwan's northeast coast. It was constructed in 1807 and provided an important transport link between Taipei and Yilan at that time. Now it is a great sight for walkers and tourists.

The trail is 8 kilometers long and it will takes around three or four hours to hike one way. I have been there several times; it is a beautiful place, when you reach the pass you will be rewarded with spectacular views of Taiwan's northeast coast (you can see beautiful Pacific Ocean and Gueishan Island - an island shaped like a turtle).

There is Caoling Historic Trail Miscanthus Blossom Festival on November, the silver grass flowers sway with the wind amongst the bends in the historic trail, in beautiful waves. (You can see some information of the Festival on http://www.necoast-nsa.gov.tw/user/Article.aspx?Lang=2&SNo=04003858)If you can come to Taiwan, I’d like to be your guide, and lead you to visit this beautiful place.

PS.
Transportation :
Nat'l Hwy 1 → Exit at the Badu Interchange → Prov. Hwy 62 → Prov. Hwy 2
Public
1. THSR Taipei Station → TRA Fulong Station
2. TRA Taipei Station → Kuo-kuang Bus (bound for Yilan, Luodong) to Fulong stop.
3. TRA Keelung Station → Keelung Bus (bound for Fulong) to Fulong stop.

2 則留言:

  1. After I read your information, I browsed a website about 草嶺古道 and watched the image video. Yeah, I'm really digging with this scenary!!

    I hope I could visit there, If so, please guide with me. :)

    Shun^^

    回覆刪除
  2. I am a NUFS student. Thank you for your cooperation. We made a presentation about Taiwan.

    回覆刪除